- Please (click here) for more information on the SAIA’s members.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who are the members of SAIA?
I have an Intermediaries Guaranteed Facility (IGF) enquiry. Who can I speak to?
- Kindly send an email with your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I verify if an insurance company is legitimate?
- To verify the legitimacy of an organisation, please visit www.fsb.co.za. for more information on the SAIA’s members.
How can I market and introduce my products with the SAIA members?
- Regrettably, the SAIA does not endorse or promote products. We recommend that you approach our member companies directly on any commercial matters.
How do I become a member of the SAIA?
- To become a member of the SAIA you need to meet the following criteria:
- If your organisation or company meets the above criteria, please complete the following application form and e-mail the completed form to email@example.com.
- If your company is an intermediary company, please visit the www.fia.co.za for membership.
- If your company is an under writing management company, please visit www.sauma.org for membership.
SAIA Complaints Procedure
- Follow the link to see if your insurer is registered with the SAIA.
- If you want to lodge a complaint against a SAIA member, complete the SAIA complaints form. Click here and e-mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The SAIA is only able to assist with complaints related to the SAIA Code of Conduct.
- For short-term insurance complaints please visit the OSTI for The Ombudsman for Short-Term Insurance (OSTI).