SAIA Vision and Mission
To promote and represent the interests of the non-life insurance industry, while leading and enhancing the efforts of the industry to become recognised and trusted as an important contributor to the South African economy and society.
- Encouraging fair and ethical treatment of consumers of non-life insurance products;
- Representing the non-life insurance industry with all stakeholders and at all levels in such a way that these stakeholders have trust and confidence in the industry;
- Creating an environment in which the members of our industry can share information, debate important and relevant issues, and create a common vision for the non-life insurance industry;
- Creating opportunities for the industry to continue with, and embark on, initiatives that will enhance its image and reputation among all stakeholders;
- Promoting understanding of non-life insurance to all stakeholders;
- Promoting awareness of the industry and its contributions to society and the South African economy.